Everyone’s favorite pop-up urban lounge.
Meet us in the Spiegelgarden: the festive, inviting, and laid-back vibe of the Fringe backyard. Adjacent to the Spiegeltent, the Spiegelgarden is the #1 place to find rest, relaxation, food/drinks, and friends during the Fringe. A gorgeous, green haven in the middle of downtown Rochester, this pop-up garden features urban landscaping, eclectic lounge furniture, giant games, outdoor art, and supreme comfort (there are firepits!).
This is where you’ll find the fabulous Theatre Bar – serving curated wine and a selection of beers including Genesee and Magic Hat. An ever-changing array of nightly food trucks tempts and satisfies all cravings. Come hungry. Daily lineup on Twitter: @rochesterfringe
The Spiegelgarden is also the location for site-specific shows and events, a hotly contested trivia challenge, outdoor movies under the stars, and full-on shenanigans.
The main hub of the Fringe is conveniently located at One Fringe Place, across from the Eastman Theatre at Main & Gibbs Streets. You’ll also find the Spiegeltent, Box Office & Info Booth, Merchandise Tent, and everything Fringe.
This year’s line-up includes:
Ask Us Anything Booth, Bushwhacked British Bake Off, Bushwhacked Boozy British Bake Off, Bushwhacked Backyard Bonfire, Complimentary Heckling, Dashboard Dramas, Kids Day, The Nix, and Trivia City: An Arts & Culture Quiz.
SPIEGELGARDEN OPEN HOURS
Starting at 11pm, One Fringe Place is open for ticket-holders for SILENT DISCO and BUSHWHACKED BONFIRE ONLY.
- Tuesday, September 10, 5-10pm
- Wednesday, September 11: 5-10pm
- Thursday, September 12: 5 -10pm
- Friday, September 13: 5pm - 11pm
- Saturday, September 14: 12pm - 11pm
- Sunday, September 15: 12pm - 10pm
- Monday, September 16 - Thursday, September 19: 5 - 10pm
- Friday, September 20: 5pm - 11pm
- Saturday, September 21: 12pm - 11pm
- Landscaping & Design: Broccolo Tree and Lawncare
- Theatre Bar & Garden Design: Val Foote of Sungrove Blossoms
- Tents and Furniture: McCarthy Tents & Events
- Lighting Design: Emily Stork
- Construction: The Pike Company
- Movie Screen: Hamilton AV