Long standing Mexican restaurant in the heart of the Neighborhood of the Arts (Formerly Nox event space).
302 Goodman Street N. Rochester, NY 14607 (Village Gate)
- Accessible entrance adjacent to the parking lot
- Venue is at ground level
- Route of travel is slip resistant and at least 36” wide
- Objects can be detected by person with visual disability using a cane
- Curbs have curb cuts at drop off
Parking and Drop-Off Areas
- Village Gate Square has a large parking lot with accessible spaces available for patron use
- Entrance door has at least 32” of clear opening
- Door handle not higher than 48” but cannot be opened independently with closed fist or with 5 pounds or less pressure
- Threshold edge is accessible
Rooms and Spaces
- Aisles and pathways are at least 36” wide but might be crowded during performances
- 5’ space for turning a wheelchair completely might be difficult if room is crowded
- Obstacles are cane-detectable in circulation paths through public areas
Seats, Tables, and Counters
- No fixed seating – chairs can be moved to allow rearranging
- Companion seating options are either chairs or benches at tables
- Wait staff will come to the table to take patrons’ orders
- Restrooms within the restaurant are not accessible by wheelchair.
- There is an accessible bathroom within the building, adjacent to the restaurant.
- The doorway is at least 32” wide.
- The door can be opened with a closed fist.
- There are grab bars behind and on the side.
- Aaron Metras: (585) 471-8803