The International Plaza
The International Plaza is an open space with a medium size covered stage. It has accessible parking, reserved spaces and ramps for wheelchairs, accessible restrooms, and some seating accommodations.
828 North Clinton Ave. Rochester, NY 14609
Jessica Del Valle
- Accessible path on sidewalk to main entrance on North Clinton Avenue.
- There are 2 other accessible entrances on North Clinton. One near the corner of Hoelttzer Street, and the other one, in the corner with Sullivan Street.
- 1 additional sidewalk entrance is located on Hoeltzer Street.
- 1 additional sidewalk entrance is located on Sullivan Street.
- NOTE: The International Plaza is a non-smoking site, built in the year 2020. It meets all the ADA requirements.
Parking and Drop-Off Areas
- Accessible parking space available entering from Sullivan Street.
- We have up to 30 parking spaces available, 2 reserved for handicap.
- Additional on street parking available by the main entrance, and side streets.
- Additional lots identified for vendors and visitors parking in the area
(St. Michaels church, Father Tracy Center, and others)
Seats, Tables, and Counters
- The International Plaza is an open space with a medium stage, concrete, and green areas. Visitors are welcome to bring their chairs for Market Days events. Special accommodation might be considered if needed.
- 6 picnic tables and a long bench around the center area available for seating.
- Fully accessible with pictograms used to identify restrooms
- Adequate maneuvering space for a person using a wheelchair
- Stall doors operable with a closed fist inside and out
- Hand Soap and air hand dryer in restrooms
- Jessica Del Valle: (585) 451-5676
- Jim Farr: (585) 303-5934