The International Plaza
The International Plaza is an open space with a medium size covered stage. It has accessible parking, reserved spaces and ramps for wheelchairs, accessible restrooms, and some seating accommodations.
828 North Clinton Ave. Rochester, NY 14609
The International Plaza is a non-smoking site building in 2020 and meets ADA requirements
- Venue is at ground level
- Route of travel is slip resistant and at least 36” wide
- Objects can be detected by person with visual disability using a cane
- Accessible path on sidewalk to main entrance on North Clinton Avenue.
- Two (2) other accessible entrances on North Clinton
- Near the corner of Hoelttzer Street
- Corner with Sullivan Street.
- Sidewalk entrances located on Hoeltzer Street and on Sullivan Street
Parking and Drop-Off Areas
- Accessible parking space available entering from Sullivan Street.
- We have up to 30 parking spaces available, 2 reserved for handicap.
- Additional on street parking available by the main entrance, and side streets.
- Additional lots identified for vendors and visitors parking in the area: St. Michaels church and Father Tracy Center are closest
Seats, Tables, and Counters
- Open space with stage, concrete plaza, and green areas
- 10 picnic tables with sun shade (umbrella) and a long bench around the center area available for seating
- Special accommodation might be considered if needed
- Fully accessible with pictograms used to identify restrooms
- Adequate maneuvering space for a person using a wheelchair
- Stall doors operable with a closed fist inside and out
- Hand Soap and air hand dryer in restrooms
- Lisandra Mandez-Velez: (585) 451-5676
- Jim Farr: (585) 303-5934
- Jessica Del Valle: (585) 451-5676