"So wrong they're hilarious." –Broadwayworld.com (on Matt & Heidi)
The creators of last year’s sold-out smash hit, Eclectic Attraction, invite you to take in the brand-new Cirque du Fringe: SideShow, a fascinating blend of curiosities and feats of human performance inspired by the golden age of American circus.
Part carnival midway, part speakeasy – with a dash of modern performance art – SideShow combines classic comedy, original live music, and death-defying acts presented by Ring Mistress Heidi and her slap-happy clown sidekick, Matt.
Fringe favorites Matt Morgan & Heidi Brucker Morgan, whose credits range from The Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey’s Greatest Show on Earth to the runaway hit Absinthe in Las Vegas, have assembled a cast of international performers who will stop at nothing to entertain Fringe audiences.
“Matt and Heidi just do not let down.” –Jason Rohrer, stage and cinema
• Doors: 30 mins before showtime
• Runtime: 90 mins, including a 20 min intermission
• All evening shows are appropriate for ages 13 and over.
• Family-friendly Saturday matinee performances are appropriate
for ages 5 and over.
• The Spiegeltent’s beautiful interior bar will be open
for ticketholders 30 minutes prior to curtain, and again at intermission.
Single tickets (General Admission):
• Thursday, Friday, Saturday Night Shows: $34 (increases to $38 on Sept. 1)
• Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights and Saturday Matinees: $30 (increases to $35 on Sept. 1)
• Kids (Age 12 & Under) Saturday Matinee: $22 (increases to $25 on Sept. 1)
FABULOUS VIP Booths (SEATS 6):
• Thursday, Friday, Saturday Night Shows: $189
(increases to $204 on Sept. 1)
• Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights and Saturday Matinees: $174 (increases to $189 on Sept. 1)
VIP booths have dedicated table service.
Created and Directed by Matt Morgan.
- Length: 90 Minutes
- Tickets: Required
- Venue: Spiegeltent
- Genre: Multidisciplinary