“Matt and Heidi just do not let down.” –Jason Rohrer, stage and cinema
Join us in the dazzling Spiegeltent for an evening of zany theatrics from the creators of past years’ sold-out hits SideShow and Eclectic Attraction. There’s simply no way to fully prepare you for Cirque du Fringe: D’illusion a world premiere created especially for Fringe by Las Vegas legends Matt and Heidi Morgan.
With whip-cracking wizards, gravity-defying phenoms, and masters of magical mayhem, this irreverent duo bends every illusion into a full-on delusion with laugh-out-loud results. D’illusion introduces a pair of new characters to Fringe audiences: illusionist Rod Raven – hilariously portrayed by Matt himself – and his eccentric assistant Heidi.
With credits that include the runaway Vegas hit Absinthe and a cast of performers from as far away as Japan, Ethiopia, Germany, and Mexico, this mischievous troupe will stop at nothing to entertain Fringe audiences.
• Doors: 30 mins before showtime
• Runtime: 90 mins, including a 20 min intermission
• All evening shows are appropriate for ages 13 and over.
• Family-friendly Saturday matinee performances are appropriate
for ages 5 and over.
• The Spiegeltent’s beautiful interior bar will be open
for ticketholders 30 minutes prior to curtain, and again at intermission.
Single tickets (General Admission):
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights and Saturday Matinees: $30 (increases to $35 on Sept. 1)
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday Night Shows: $34 (increases to $38 on Sept. 1)
- Kids (Age 12 & Under) Saturday Matinee: $22 (increases to $25 on Sept. 1)
FABULOUS VIP Booths (Seats 6 Individuals):
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights: $174 (increases to $189 on Sept. 1)
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday Nights: $189 (increases to $204 on Sept. 1)
- Saturday Matinees: $147 (increases to $153 on Sept. 1)
VIP booths have dedicated table service.
Directed by Matt Morgan.
Please note: The Wednesday, September 11th show is ASL interpreted.
- Length: 90 Minutes
- Tickets: Required
- Venue: Spiegeltent
- Genre: Multidisciplinary