Celebrate the beginning of Autumn! We'll supply the pumpkins and carving kits; you bring the imagination. Get creative onsite or drop off your own carved masterpiece from home. Leave your jack-o-lantern on display in the Spiegelgarden while Fringe-goers vote throughout the night.
Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules:
• Carving at home: Drop off your pumpkin at One Fringe Place anytime between 12pm and 7pm on Friday, September 22.
• Carving at Fringe: Carve your pumpkin between 5pm and 7pm in the Spiegelgarden.
• $5 entry fee for each pumpkin entered.
• You may use your own pumpkin, but a limited number of pumpkins will be provided by the Fringe.
• Only 1 pumpkin per person. So please do not drop, damage, or misplace your pumpkin.
• Tools will be provided in the Spiegelgarden.
• Please make sure to leave your finished pumpkin with a Fringe volunteer by 7pm.
• Voting will take place that evening, Friday September 22, until 11pm.
• Winners will be contacted on the morning of Saturday, September 23.